Choose your best Barcelona win
The Blues are heading to Barcelona aiming to advance past the Catalans for the third time in a Champions League knockout tie.
As we continue our build-up to the big game at the Camp Nou, we are giving you the chance to pick your favourite second-leg success from our two previous aggregate victories against the European giants.
They are two of the very greatest nights in Chelsea's history, and there are details of the games below along with video footage to remind you what made them so special. The first box you click will count as your vote!
Chelsea 4 Barcelona 2 - Champions League last 16 second leg, 2005
- Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, we had to win in SW6 to keep our European dream alive.
- And we got off to the perfect start, racing into an extraordinary three-goal lead inside 19 minutes. Eidur Gudjohnsen, Frank Lampard and Damien Duff were our scorers, and the Bridge was rocking.
- But two Ronaldinho goals, including a stunning individual strike, turned the tie on its head. The Blues had to score again.
- Chances came and went at both ends in a tense second half, but with 15 minutes to go, captain John Terry headed in a corner to cap an incredible contest, with jubiliant scenes meeting the final whistle.
- It had truly been of the greatest European games of all time.
Barcelona 2 Chelsea 2 - Champions League semi-final second leg, 2012
- A hard-fought 1-0 win over the reigning European champions meant it was advantage Chelsea as we headed to Spain to try and book a place in the Munich final.
- Things got off to a bad start when Gary Cahill limped off injured, and then Sergio Busquets scored to level things on aggregate.
- John Terry was then sent off before Andres Iniesta looked to have put the tie beyond our reach.
- But on the stroke of half-time Ramires struck a wonderful lob to swing the tie back in our favour.
- Lionel Messi hit the bar with a penalty as the 10-man Blues dug deep with a makeshift back four to keep the Catalans out.
- Then, in injury time, Fernando Torres raced clear to score and confirm our place in the final.