Buy a share
You can buy a share for yourself, or as a present for a loved one. It’s easy and less expensive than ever - You can even do it in stages!
TYPES AND PRICES OF SHARES
Electronic share (certificate Emailed)
Unframed share (A5 Size)
£30 +£5 P&P
£35 + £5 P&P
Framed share signed by a 1st Team squad member
£80 + £5 P&P
Share presented on the pitch at half-time
To apply for a CPO share, fill out the form which can be downloaded below and post or email it to the address contained therein.
BUY A SHARE!
There are a number of options set out below. You can apply by email, (enclose a scanned form) or by post, or at an event, where shares are sold. (Any CPO event, as well as the Annual Chelsea Lunch).
Payment can be direct, by card or cheque.
Now you have found out all about CPO it is time to invest in the future of Chelsea, and we want to make buying your share as easy as possible.
It is easy to download your form by clicking on the link below:
Email the scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the address on the form.
We request that you allow up to 28 days for the delivery of your share, but in most times the share will arrive sooner than that.
PAY BY INSTALMENTS
We also offer pay-as-you-can schemes to buy full shares in easy instalments. See details and complete your application by downloading the form below.
Since we started selling shares, one of the most popular ways of buying a share, has been the Pitch Presentations. The shareholder will go onto the pitch at half time, and experience the atmosphere, before being presented with your share by the half time guest of the day.
We are fortunate to have secured a limited amount of spaces for this brilliant offer, details are on this website, Facebook and Twitter pages, and you can contact us at email@example.com for details.
The cost is £200.00, with the framed share certificate signed by the player of your choice.
Please note that this is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
• Dates and times of games are all subject to change due to the requirements of television.
• The presentation will be made by the guest of the day at half time, who is likely to be a former player or well known Chelsea personality. It is not possible to have it presented by a player of your choice, although your share will be signed by the first team player of your choice.
• A photographer will be on hand to record the presentation, and this emailed to the recipients as soon as possible after the day of the game. No video recording of the event is included.
• The person being presented with the share needs already to have a match ticket to the game in question. It remains your responsibility to obtain the ticket for the game. Please note that we may be unable to change any match selection due to any change in day or time due to television requirements.
• If you are unable to be at the presentation for whatever reason, we will attempt to find an alternative date. If however one is not available (ie the next game is already sold out) then a refund will NOT be forthcoming except in very exceptional circumstances.
• We will need contact information and relevant seat numbers for Stewards to ID the person.
• The person will need to be able independently to go to the players entrance outside the East Stand 10 minutes from the end of the first half. Arrangements can be made for Disabled supporters to have the share presented.
• Unfortunately we cannot add guests to go either down the tunnel or indeed onto the pitch with the person to be presented with the share.
• The share will be issued on receipt of the application, and a letter of invitation from Chelsea Pitch Owners sent to the shareholder outlining the procedure for the day. Where the share is a surprise or a gift the letter may be sent to an alternative address from that of the shareholder. Please also note that where the shareholder is on the share register before December, they will receive Company financial information prior to any AGM of the company which will be sent out in December.
• At the discretion of Chelsea Football Club the presentation may be altered to be done before the game. if so, suitable notice will be given.
There is no ready market for the sale of shares, and most shares are transfers for no value. Should you wish to transfer a CPO share please download and complete the transfer form, available below.